A rapier loom is a shuttle less weaving loom in which the filling yarn is carried through the shed of warp yarns to the other side of the loom by finger-like carriers called rapiers.
A stationary package of yarn is used to supply the weft yarns in the rapier machine. One end of a rapier, a rod or steel tape, carries the weft yarn. The other end of the rapier is connected to the control system. The rapier moves across the width of the fabric, carrying the weft yarn across through the shed to the opposite side. The rapier is then retracted, leaving the new pick in place.
System Feature & Benefits
- Reliable System Which Can Work for Removal of existing Hardware to Final Machine trail
- Easy to Configure Complex Control, Reliable in case of power failure
- Selection for different Products and Integration of existing machine feature maximum flexibility.
- Utilization of existing Electrical Control Panel and Motors
- 100 % Availability for machine
- High Speed High Accuracy Processing for a precise bobbin build and high flyer speeds
- Control system can Handle Complete Machine Automation. Proven Hardware & Software
- Thanks to Schneider’s Engineering Tools – Standard Block for Speed Control, Ramp Function,…etc
- Speedy communication in Electrical VFD and PLC with HMIs.
- Our Electrical team makes it happen.
- Latest Industrial standards adopted while selection of VFD and Automation system.
- CANOPEN Based Communication, High Speed Latest Controller, High Resolution Analogue Cards.