Sectional warping is one of the important processes of textile weaving where equal length of yarn is wound first in small sheets or sections on a drum. After that, it is transferred to the beam from the drum in the form of a sheet.
This type of warping is a two stage process which is used to produce fancy fabrics by using color and weave effect. Sectional warping is also known as pattern warping, indirect warping, drum warping and band warping.
Machine Requirement – Revamping of Electrical System
We Offer Below Exclusive Functions To Increase Production & Quality Of Beam.
- Actual length
- Step less servo system
- Home position
- Warping linear speed control
- Beaming linear speed control
- Online troubleshooting
- Hardware failure indicator
- Status of plc input & output sow on
- USB data storage
- Auto tension control in beaming
- Printout facility
- Motor & drive fault status sow
- Miss operating trouble suiting
- Beam advance stop to avoid accident
- Power failure stop
- Yarn break stop, store, and save
- Beam data store Lease hole position
System Feature & Benefits
- Reliable System Which Can Work for Removal of existing Hardware to Final Machine trail
- Easy to Configure Complex Control, Reliable in case of power failure
- Selection for different Products and Integration of existing machine feature maximum flexibility.
- Utilization of existing Electrical Control Panel and Motors
- 100 % Availability for machine
- High Speed High Accuracy Processing for a precise bobbin build and high flyer speeds
- Control system can Handle Complete Machine Automation. Proven Hardware & Software
- Thanks to Schneider’s Engineering Tools – Standard Block for Speed Control, Ramp Function,…etc
- Speedy communication in Electrical VFD and PLC with HMIs.
- Our Electrical team makes it happen.
- Latest Industrial standards adopted while selection of VFD and Automation system.
- CANOPEN Based Communication, High Speed Latest Controller, High Resolution Analogue Cards.